— All About Me —

My photo
Hi there! Welcome to my blog. I'm a Tourism student studying at Global City Innovative College. I enjoy E-kupz & Pards company. I have a Dance group. I dance but not as good as a professional dancer. If you wanna make it to my heart, the best way is through my stomach! I love Japanese food. I'm not really good in English. I apologize if you read some wrong grammars. I'm trying my best. Wants to be a Flight Attendant. I love being hugged and being kissed. I'm a proud mama's boy. I love telling her how much i love her each and everyday. I like getting myself tired that sometimes my friends get worried. (Thanks guys) I totally love kids and playing with them. I have a bad habit of turning into a stalker when I like someone. My height is around 5'6 1/2". I have a diverse choice of music. I don't stick to one genre. I really really love surprises. Highly ambitious. I love Mathematics! I enjoy numbers and computations. I'm really interested in photography be it in front or behind the lens. I promise you, you will not like what I looked like back then. I used to be an ugly fat boy.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

What I really wanted..

 Dear future girlfriend, 

 

I want to be someone who reminds you every single day how much I love you. I want to be someone who makes you happy. Someone you can trust with absolutely in everything. I want to be the one and only person in the world you know you can always turn to. Someone you can laugh with whenever you want to, cry with if you ever need to. I want to be the one thing that you’re sure about.

 

I want to be someone who makes you smile a million times more than I can make you frown. I want to make beautiful memories with you. I want to go around the world with you. I want to see more sunset with you than I could even begin to count. I want to talk to you about my day. I want to hold your hands and walk with you and tell you how much I love you as many times as I possibly can.

 

I want to be a part of your tomorrows. I want you to be a part of every one of mine. I want you to think of me every time you feel sad and lonely because I do the same thing. I want to grow old with you. I want to spend the holidays with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I want you to know that I do love you very much. Very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment