— All About Me —

My photo
Hi there! Welcome to my blog. I'm a Tourism student studying at Global City Innovative College. I enjoy E-kupz & Pards company. I have a Dance group. I dance but not as good as a professional dancer. If you wanna make it to my heart, the best way is through my stomach! I love Japanese food. I'm not really good in English. I apologize if you read some wrong grammars. I'm trying my best. Wants to be a Flight Attendant. I love being hugged and being kissed. I'm a proud mama's boy. I love telling her how much i love her each and everyday. I like getting myself tired that sometimes my friends get worried. (Thanks guys) I totally love kids and playing with them. I have a bad habit of turning into a stalker when I like someone. My height is around 5'6 1/2". I have a diverse choice of music. I don't stick to one genre. I really really love surprises. Highly ambitious. I love Mathematics! I enjoy numbers and computations. I'm really interested in photography be it in front or behind the lens. I promise you, you will not like what I looked like back then. I used to be an ugly fat boy.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Corregidor Island Tour

Due to heavy drinking of beer before the tour, I went to school late. So, I had to ride a cab to be able to go to Roxas, Blvd. which is the Sun cruises ferry boat is located. When we get to the Island, we transferred to a Tramvia and went around the Island (Running tour). Riding the Tramvia was somewhat fun, but since it's very open, we really feel the heat of the sun (doesn't sound good.).

While we were riding on the Tramvia.
With my best buddy Hermie.
Historical Site (Can't remember the name lol)
My coolest classmates (Channe, Cess, Kath, Jhen, Paps, Hermie & Agorde)
We visited a lot of different historical sites. I think the most interesting historical attraction is the Malinta Tunnel, a tunnel with many laterals inside that passes through an entire hill. It's nice to know that such an island like Corregidor, which is near from the busy city of Manila, can still offer a very fun trip. But to be honest, while I was at the island, I felt that I was hours and hours and hours away from it. When in fact, I was only an hour and a half away from the city.

We can feel the heat. :P
With my bebe Tatsumi, Avy, & Xandy (Credits to: Bebe Antonia)
Go luzon! Haha With Lileth, Princess, Kath, Hermie, Paps & Agorde

I wish I could say a lot of things about Corregidor Island but I'm running out of words. I think I will enjoy it more if we stayed longer or spent a night there but since we do not have enough budget we went home before sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment